Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blade of the Immortal: No Virtue In Forgiveness Volume 3 (Eps.10-13)



As Expected
As one of my absolutely favorite anime stories it seems the third volume doesn't stop there. I am always happy when watching Blade of the Immortal.

Great story but...
I liked the anime quite a lot but as with a fair amount of them it seemed like the ending was rushed. Up to the end it was great, a bit bloody but that should be expected with a name like Blade of the Immortal. I would assume (though I have not read the manga) that this is only about half way through the story, maybe a bit more maybe a bit less. I will not say more as I don't want to give spoilers. But I would search out the manga for an ending, I will do so myself. Though it is a great anime and I would highly suggest checking it out!

True to the story- brillant
I have all three DVDs that have been released so far. I must admit as a fan of the novels and comics, which I have also collected, I was concerned the story would be distorted. However, along with amazing animation, great voice acting it is true to the story and a very enjoyable experience.
Blade of the Immortal Volume 1Blade of the Immortal: No Virtue In Forgiveness Volume 3 (Eps.10-13)Blade of the Immortal Volume 2

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment