Saturday, September 28, 2013

Perfect Strangers



Jeannie in TX
I have to admit to being a big Ginger Rogers fan. She could really dance and she could really act. She had the ability to make you believe the full range of possible emotions. I don't believe this is her best movie but is is a good movie. It is definitely worth watching/adding to your collection, especially if you enjoy the old classic B&W movies. This one has a jury, which always provides a wide range of characters, who interact with each other, sometimes in unexpected ways. I think individuals who enjoy people watchings will really like this film. It's not about the trial--it's about the people, invested very quickly in their opinions. Sometimes it's just plain hard to find the truth.

Perfect Strangers
I enjoyed this movie, Rogers and Morgan are great. Story is a little sad but I would recommend this movie due to the stars in it. So far have only watched it once but I will definitely watch it again and again. It's in my collection now of Ginger's films. I'm big fan of hers.

A GOOD FILM NOIR
This film is excellent. The acting is wonderful especially Ginger Rogers.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment