Monday, September 30, 2013

Sarah Silverman Program: Season Two, Vol. 2



WHAT THE HECK?
I love Sarah. I really looked forward to this release. The one star is for the discs. This is supposed to have 10 episodes, 5 on each disc. Instead I have 4 episodes on the first disc, and 1 episode on the second. Where are the other 5 episodes? Are they hidden and I am too dumb to find them? Is this a joke that I just don't get? Or is this just a really stupid mistake? Did I just pay 20 bucks for 5 episodes? Somebody help me here!

sabotaged collection
i bought this dvd set expecting the usual best and there's an episode missing from each disc(10 episodes 2 discs?) no commentary track no animated shorts no behind the scenes as described on the packaging and the broadcast of the new season is being sabotaged already! i think i may be done with this show!!

nice little collection here
I really love this show, but i was worried when i read about people having problems with the discs. i placed my order regardless and found no problems at all. the 2 discs are loaded with content, including 10 episodes (4 on the first disc and 6 on the second), a behind-the-scenes kind of thing called "odds'n'ends" and some animated shorts. i enjoyed all of it. seriously, every minute. the overall package is very complete. i definitely recommend this purchase.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment