Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Head Case: The Complete Series



Hysterical
Super underrated show. I liked Alexandra Wentworth on In Living Color, but she goes all out here and Steve Landsburg (I think it is?) that plays Myron Finkelstein is hysterical. And for two full seasons worth, you can't beat that price!

THIS SHOW IS GENIUS
Complete series??? Does this mean the show is over??? I can't stand that, I need this show to last forever. It is the most brilliant and hilarious comedy I've ever watched in my life, second of course only to the British version of the Office miniseries. Anyone who understands psychology, or has been to therapy, or who knows any of these actors, or who mocks celebrities, or who seems to be able to take care of everyone else's problems but their own, or who is a woman who is just out of her freaking mind - well this show is for you!!!

False Advertising
The title is The Complete Series yet I did not receive the complete series.
Instead, I only received season one NOT season two. How can this video be
titled The Complete Series when it is not -or did I only receive half the merchandise?

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment