Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bridgets Sexiest Beaches: Season One



Pleasant video to watch.
I wanted something to put on my dvd when I had guests and this is great. I can let the tv on without having to pay attention all the time, but there's still something pleasant to watch, very nice locations and a nice hostess! It's very well produced and we get to know some amazing beaches. Bidget should get her own show, much better than Samantha Brown...!!!
Love it!

I really liked this show
Ok, I am giving my review only 4 stars because I have not seen the dvd version of the show. I did watch the show on tv and I loved it. I usually find a lot of shows on the travel channel to be a little stuffy (not much, but a little) but Bridget's show made me want to travel to places I had never even thought of visiting before. I found her fun and funny and she just really seems to have a zest for life.

Bridget should be on the travel channel more often!
I looooooved this program.

Watching the Girls Next Door I always thought Bridget would make a great tv show on traveling, showing her great personality & character & i really enjoyed watching this season!

She's very fun to watch & she generates an exictment about a city that you cannot help but want to visit some day.

Travel Channel, take note & cast Bridget on more of your shows!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment