Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hurray for Huckle: The Best Outside Fun Ever!



Richard Scarry Does it again!
So I haven't watched or read anything Richard Scarry since I was a kid, and this DVD brought back good times. Richard Scarry has been entertaining and educating kids with Busytown characters, including Huckle Cat, Lowly Worm and Hilda Hippo. It has great graphics and it is not at all cheesy at I expected.

There are six episodes on this DVD so you can watch them separately or watch them all at once! I know we prefer episodes because my boys can't sit for the length of a whole DVD usually, so this is perfect for them to watch a few episodes, play, and then come back. Although, this DVD is so cute they have watched it in its entirety. The episodes also are wholesome and perfect to get your kids in the mood for springtime! I also don't mind watching it with them and I know that they are watching something appropriate.

Love Richard Scarry!
Fabulous DVD! We watched this together and my son was just as enthralled as I was reading the books about thirty years ago. The quality is perfect and an absolute wonderful match to the Busytown world I imagined so long ago.

This is not one long movie; it's actually several episodes compiled into one DVD. Perfect for the car on short errands.

Great movie!
The movie was in great quality and came in excellent time. The picture looks great and my son was thoroughly entertained throughout the whole movie.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment