Monday, September 30, 2013

Midgets vs. Mascots



Teaches Valuable Lessons About Labels
Despite its crude, disgusting and vulgar content, Midgets vs. Mascots has the soft underbelly of teaching people not to put labels on one another. For instance, it is WRONG to use the term 'Midget' - they're LITTLE PEOPLE.

Aside from that, this is a film like no other, and a comedy like no other. I had the luxury of meeting the cast and crew at the Tribecca Film Festival in April, 2009 (though it wasn't very pleasant to meet Gary Coleman, who put his head down on a table and didn't speak to anyone). These people had the time of their lives making this movie, which I'm sure was just as fun to make as it was to watch.

This movie isn't for everyone, like those who don't appreciate toilet humor, but for those who do this is bound to be one of the funniest films they have ever seen.

Hilarious!
I bought this movie over at their website before christmas and it's really really funny. they call it a Borat meets Jackass type movie and I'd say that's pretty spot on. There are ridiculously shocking stunts and some absolutely shocking moments that had me seriously laughing out loud.

I wasn't sure if Gary Coleman was acting or not, but he seems like the angriest little person there is (pun intended). Acting or not, Gary has some great scenes kicking the crap out of one of the main characters that's a complete a-hole.

My favorite character was Taco. The "i'm going to touch them anyway" line rocks. He's a sicko that has some of the best one liners you'll get out of a movie.

In case you were asking for my opinion, don't wait for this pre-order and just go to the [...] website and get it now. Plus they send these little "midget condoms" as a gag gift.

uh
I can't believe, I bought this. It's bad enough I was in it. I am the big truck driver guy in the MMA fight scene. We spent a day going over what we were going to do. Shot the fight scene twice. Now I am wishing they cut my entire scene. This is the sickest most repulsive movie I have ever seen in my life.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment