Thursday, October 3, 2013

2 Dudes And A Dream



SO bad - couldn't get through it
Normally I try not to give bad reviews, but this movie was soooooo bad we could not even get through it. It takes a lot for me to really not like a movie and 2 Dudes and a Dream exceeded all necessities and I was truly able to hate it. I can't even explain why it was so bad, but it was almost like it was written by a hormonal 12 year old boy with no sense of humor. Don't walk . . . RUN away from this movie.

indy surprise
Great little indy film.....very smart humor, with good acting, and also a great music line up. Better than some of the bigger budget comedies in the same genre.

Amazing movie
I saw it via Video on Demand, but waiting the DVD.very good one....I like happy movies

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment