Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Good Witch



Very sweet family movie!
Catherine Bell (JAG, Army Wives) shines again on another project. CB just shows that she can do it all-first action -adventure, drama, and now romantic comedy! This time she plays Cassie, a sweet and mysterious young woman who moves into a town run by a stuffy wife of the mayor. Cassie teaches about tolerance and looking at yourself in a postive way. Very strong message for kids. My niece and nephew loved it and ask when will there be a sequel! As does their aunt! Buy it- wont be disappointed!!

Thank you for finally releasing this movie !!!
Thanks to whom ever finaly released this movie, We have wanted it since 2008 when it was pulled right before shipment. I ordered 2 so my daughter can have one as well, We love the Good Witch now we want the Good Witch's Garden Please soon ?? I wish they would make a third movie since Jake asked Cassie to marry him. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as we will.

Wanted to buy Good Witch
I am also very bummed that it looks like "The Good Witch" will no longer be available. I just adored this movie, and so wanted to get it on DVD. I wonder what happened to make them decide to make it unavailable, but I hope that it does indeed come back on the market in the near future. I wish I knew who to contact to ask about this and request more info. What a great little film though!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment