Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Care Bears: Hearts at Sea



A must have.
This collection of care bear eps. teaches great lessons in a fun and interesting way. The last 2 episodes are especially important as they teach safety. Get this for your kid now! Or if you're a fan for yourself. smile

Very Cute!!!
This is so far, the best collection of the Care Bears that I have seen. The seven stories on this disc are the ones I remember so well from my childhood. The seven episodes on the disc are:

Hearts at Sea: Grams tells a story of an adventurous young girl aboard a sailing ship.

Cheer Bear's Chance: Cheer Bear must prove herself when beastly and shreeky attack the S.S. Friendship.

A Hungry Little Guy: Beastly and Shreeky place a alien aboard the S.S. Friendship to create havoc among the Crew.

The Thing that came to Stay: A wild animal Cheer brings aboard the S.S. Friendship creates so much trouble that she soon learns animals should remain in the wild.

A day without Tugs: Tugs is sick and Hugs finds a new friend to play with, her shadow.

The Fabulous Care Bears Safety game: Grumpy hosts a new quiz game where contestants Hugs, Tugs, and Mr. Beastly tell us what they know about safety.

A Rhyme in Time: While Grams...

Awesome movie!
My children and I LOVED this DVD! (I used to watch these videos when I was a kid and like the tradtional care bears, not the new enhanced version). These stories captived my chldren's attention while teaching them how to be kind to others and well as safety! Worth every penny!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment