Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fit Mom: Postnatal Workout



An awesome challenge!
I bought this workout after giving birth to my son in Jan. 2012 and began using it between 4 and 6 weeks post-partum. On the first workout, I could hardly keep up; but time and persistence paid off, and I am now doing it three times per week on a regular basis. It is unique in the fact that I can do the workout with my son, and it enables me to bond with him while I am getting in the best shape of my life. I feel strong, energetic, and confident in knowing that "motherhood can be a launching pad for greatness!"--Andrea Page

If you like challenge, as I do, this workout dvd will give you just that along with a refreshing outlook on the joy and power of motherhood!

Yet, even if you don't have a young baby, this is still a good workout for anyone who wants to get in shape fast!





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment