Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sesame Street: Elmo's Christmas Countdown



Elmo Christmas Countdown-- A favorite for any Elmo fan!
My son is almost 2 years old and a huge Elmo fan. We purchased this DVD under a week ago and he's already watched it 6 times! He's requesting it all the time ! The scenes with Anne Hathaway, Alicia Keys and Jamie Foxx are memorable and my husband and I find ourselves singing the songs long after the DVD is over. A must for any Elmo fan. I can see this as a pre-Christmas ritual from now on.

Elmo's Christmas is great!
After listening to and watching this video daily for about a month, I still love it! The songs are catchy and the guest appearances add different touches to an already great "cast". I will continue to give my son the option of watching this Elmo DVD even after Christmas!

Elmo's Christmas Countdown......
Elmo is the man,and has managed to get some famous faces on his lastest holiday TV movie "Elmo's Christmas Countdown." Airing in 2007 on ABC Networks during the Christmas Season Elmo and Co left me wanting an encore, as other holiday specials were receiving. Alas,no repeats, and not a return come the 2008 season. This made me eager to find this special. A viewing of a daytime talk show mentioned the film's release this year.
I bought the movie,and watched start to finish. It follows as the TV airing. There seems to be no extras, other than closed caption.
Those with motion disorders may be uncomfortable with the moving motions at the start of the film.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment