Thursday, October 3, 2013

Head Case Season 2



Super funny!
This is such a funny show. A little raunchy but great! I also like Party Down by Starz also! You need a laugh, look no further!!

head case
I love her Alexandra Wentworth - could see more and more. Ali Wentworth should be seen more. Great comedic style. Hope to see her soon

our gluttons for punishment between the ears
Season 2 of Head Case has two DVD discs so I was expecting a few more episodes after the fourth show on disc 2. I thought the Freud Liberation Army would be much funnier, but I might know too much about Freud already. One of the best lines:

I don't like made up religions.

People have been trying to figure out how to worship for thousands of years, competing with various local customs. Head Case is not usually about religion. The significance of marriage and anxiety attacks dominate season 2. My real life has been devoid of comedy at this level, so I was vulnerable to becoming a fan that laughs at things other people hardly ever read about. My attempts to put a literary life together for myself are piffle compared to the final episode of Head Case. Random House is not as interested in an author as in a subject like how celebrity has become such a dominating entertainment value for people who wonder what is going on. I did not know the actors in most of the shows,...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment