Sunday, October 6, 2013

Becker: Three Season Pack



When there is nothing on.....
When there is nothing on worth watching, which is frequently, it's Becker Time! This is one of those series where everything worked. Perfect cast. Perfect scripts. Everything. I wish they were still on but at least they are on dvd. I highly recomend Becker, the series. Good clean fun yet addressing issues that surround us everyday.

Great set!
I have to admit I have not watched every epiosde of all three seasons yet but so far I am thrilled with the set. I wish the whole series was available as it would be nice, and probably more economical, to purchase the series as a set. The three season pack was nice though and I hope the rest of the series is offered in similar packs as I will purchase the remaining seasons as they become available. Some people may find the filming a little "grainy" but I don't think this is the video quality; I have watched it on the channels where it is in syndication and it looks the same so I think this is the way it was filmed originally-just not that crystal clarity that we are used to with most things now. Overall an excellent set.

Becker Series DVDs
Becker (played by Ted Danson) is a grumpy neighborhood doctor, but his patients, office assistants and friends at the coffee shop all love him anyway. The Becker programs are very funny and evoke lots of laughter -- which we can all use these days.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment