Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Defying Gravity: The Complete First Season



Defying Gravity - The First and Only Season
Defying Gravity is the story of eight astronauts who begin a record setting tour of the solar system. The mission is billed to both the crew and the world as an example of human achievement and satisfying humankind's desire to explore the unknown, but it soon becomes clear that there is much more to the mission than this. Before reaching their first destination, Venus, the crew discovers the 'Beta Object', and the true nature of their quest is revealed.

This show is full of mystery and unanswered questions that leave you with great anticipation for the next episode. Throughout the season, we get to know the crew through their interactions on the spaceship Antares and through their memories of what happened on Earth before the mission. The characters struggle with the complications of friendships, romance, and passion both on the Antares and Earth, which test their integrity and strength as human beings. In addition to the interpersonal challenges, the Beta Object is...

BEST SHOW
I have been obsessed with this show. It has such a great story, the actors are great, I cant say enough about it. We need more seasons. I was so upset when ABC stopped airing it. I think it would fit wonderful on the SyFy network. I really hope the writers can get this back on tv for more seasons. There is a huge following for this show. There are 2 fan site pages on Facebook with updates and lots of neat info about the show. (Defying Gravity and Save Defying Gravity) I would trade all shows that I normally watch on TV for this ONE SHOW!!! (i no longer watch ABC) CANT WAIT FOR THE DVD!

<333
Most shows, even shows I love, I don't buy, with few exceptions, because most shows I just don't feel I'd ever watch again. This is an exception. This show is so amazing; how ABC could drop it is completely beyond me. Someone already said it, but I had been thinking it for awhile now - this show is so great, I'd swear off all other shows for this one.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment