Thursday, October 3, 2013

Night Court: Seasons 1 & 2



FAMILY NIGHT COURT
I gave my youngest daughter season 1,2 & 3 for Christmas this past year.

I remember watching "NIGHT COURT" when I was growing up and into my early adulthood, it was always entertaining!

A few years ago, it came on late nights on TVLAND, it was summertime, so my youngest daughter would stay up late and watch it with me. She LOVED it!

I was excited when the prices fell, for a short while, and I was able to purchase these for her.

Wednesday nights are the only evenings our entire family is in one place, just after Christmas we started watching her DVD's and we finished all 3 seasons within a few weeks!!

I'm waiting for season 4 to come down in price, but it doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.

For a great family night at home with pizza and fries, I highly recommend 'NIGHT COURT"!!!

Good deal, great show
Nigh Court was one of the Best sitcoms of the 80's.
This season 1+2 combo pack is a good deal.
I did experience some playback issues with a few episodes near the beginning of season 1. By playing the disc on my computer, I was able to view all the episodes.
As with many shows, the first season was a sort of "Warm-up" period, where the actors get comfortable with their characters, and with each other. There were numerous cast changes throughout the seasons of Night Court, but the central players kept it all together.
Judge Harry Stone, Dan Fielding, Bull, and Selma were perfect, as well as some excellent guest performers, like Michael J Fox as a Juvenile Delinquent, and Brent Spiner's hilarious portrayal of a Country Bumpkin. Nothing on T.V. today compares to the quality of this show that tickles your Funnybone while tugging at your Heartstrings .

Great show at a great price.
The whole series is fun to watch. The characters are funny and the episodes are funnier. I can't wait to buy the next season.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment