Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Biography: Amelia Earhart - Queen of the Air



AMELIA
I love any thing concerning Amelia Earhart. I love the fact that she was way ahead of her time, and that she was , most definitely, her own person! I was slightly disappointed with this DVD. I knew that it was only 50 minutes long; however, I was hoping they would have a bit more of up-to-date information on this DVD. Otherwise, it is interesting to watch.

Amelia Earhart is Interesting Woman of her day!
I watch this DVD twice and really like it, The sister and cousin are on it and it tells a good story and I want to know want happen to here flight it leaves you wondering what happen to here airplane? I would Highly recommend it to anyone! That is how good it is.

Biography
I ordered two biographies of Amelia Earhart - although in different covers the discs were exact duplicates. They were much too brief. Amelia Earhart was born in Kansas but she spent some time in Iowa and I believe she had relatives in Iowa in the Des Moines area. There was nothing about this part of her life in the biographies. For example, she saw her first airplane at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment