Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bob the Builder: The Best of Bob the Builder



Charming, wholesome, and entertaining
My 22-month old grandson is captivated by Bob the Builder. At this point, he only focuses on the cute recurring characters, the talking construction vehicles, and the colorful and nicely animated stories. He never gets tired of watching it. (I'm the one who got this video because I'm practically able to recite the other one he has.)

But, although it's beyond his current comprehension, these are stories of good people behaving responsibly and considerately. They are presented in an entertaining and non-preachy manner, and the color, audio, and animation are beautifully rendered and nicely paced.

I should be jealous that my grandson learned to say "Bob" before "Grandma," but I'm so pleased with these videos that I don't mind.

A fine pick for any young viewer who can't get enough of Bob
Bob the Builder's indomitable can-do attitude has inspired countless young viewers. "The Best of Bob the Builder" is a compilation of some of the best adventures of Bob and his machines, which serve as both his tools and his best friends. With bonus features of never before seen stories, and DVD games, "The Best of Bob the Builder" is a fine pick for any young viewer who can't get enough of Bob.

Great for new or old Bob fans!
Aidan has not seen too Bob the Builder and this DVD really was a great introduction to some Bob favorites. He really enjoyed watching Bob and his friends build and work together and he get's really excited when he hears "Can we build it?" I thought the DVD was adorable and I especially love that it is 140 minutes of Bob-filled fun! I don't even think we have made it through the whole DVD yet as Aidan always want to start from the beginning! This DVD is also an exceptional value of about $15! I think it would be great for both new and old Bob lovers!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment