Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Beverly Hills, 90210: The Ninth Season



Still love the show , not the package!
Attention: This is a revieiw for the package, no the show.

I've been a fan of beverly hills since the beginning and since the show started to make its way to the dvd sets, I was delighted.

I had trouble accepting the horrible songs they've replaced the original soundtrack with, but I got used to. But now, I look at my dvd collection and I see huge sets for the first 8 seaons along with the individual cases per 2 discs, and I compare them to the 9th season, and I think, c'mon!

They have replaced the package for one that's half the size with horrible inserts for the discs. The summary for the episodes is written in a font size almost impossible to read. No to mention that you have to remove the first and last disc in order to read it!

It's a relieve that we have only one set to go to complete the collection (

No comments:

Post a Comment