Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nature: Cloud: Challenge of the Stallions



absolutely stunning
I really have enjoyed this dvd. I have the earlier double feature dvd also. I'm amazed at what this lady was able to capture on film. Cloud is so very humanlike in the way he deals with the different bands. The mountains came alive to me, they are beautiful. I've never traveled, but hope to someday go to the arrowheads if only in my imagination. I LOVE THIS DOCUMENTARY!!

Love the Cloud story
A continuation of the Cloud story. There is a couple of parts that could be scary for the younger children. My suggestion is that you watch it with your child the first time. A beautiful Nature story.

Nature: Cloud: Challenge of the Stallions
I get every DVD I can about Cloud. Such an interesting accounting of a wild horse. I like to see them in their natural habitat, being free as they are meant to be.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment